Tempurpedic LUXE BREEZE – FIRM
Choose an option
Add to cart
Next-level, all-night cooling meets maximum pressure relief with the TEMPUR-LUXEbreeze° Firm. With a 13-inch profile, this mattress features a 4-level system of cutting-edge cooling materials that work from cover to core to keep you cool all night long. Infused into the top layer of the mattress, PureCool+™ Phase Change Material is an exclusive, next-generation technology that absorbs excess heat— so you feel cooler when you fall asleep. An expertly designed TEMPUR-CM+™ Comfort Layer creates maximum breathability and dissipates heat to deliver all-night comfort. Tempur-Pedic’s most pressure-relieving material ever, this layer has strategically built-in ventilation channels for enhanced airflow—creating an even cooler sleeping environment. Finally, a SmartClimate® Max Dual Cover System features an enhanced zip-off layer with double the cool-to-touch comfort combined with a super-stretch inner layer.
Quilt – Top of Mattress
- SmartClimate Max Dual Cover System – An upgrade from the TEMPUR-PRObreeze®° collection, this system delivers even more cooling power through the combination of the super-stretch performance panel, the cool-to-the-touch cover, an inner cooling cover, the phase-change material, and the ventilated design of the high-density TEMPUR-APR® material.
- PureCool+ Phase Change Material – At about 80°F, the molecules within TEMPUR-breeze’s most efficient Phase Change Material (PCM) to-date, PURECOOL+™, activate, shifting from a solid to a liquid to absorb massive amounts of heat. For the first time, Tempur-Pedic’s scientists successfully altered these proprietary molecules to deliver more phase change material, increasing its capacity to absorb heat by 2x compared to other PCM.
Comfort – Padding Layers
- Tempur CM+ Material – A 1.2” layer of high-density TEMPUR-CM+™, one of Tempur-Pedic’s most advanced materials, provides both pressure relief and breathability benefits. Its open-cell design wicks away moisture so your mattress stays fresh and dry.
- Ventilated TEMPUR APR Material – Unique to the TEMPUR-LUXEbreeze®° collection, the 2.8” layer of high-density ventilated TEMPUR-Advanced Pressure Relief® material provides conforming pressure relief.
Correct Back Support System
- Tempur Foam – The high-density TEMPUR® materials, combined with the durable 9” base foam layer, provides ultra-responsive support as you move around during the night. Motion is also absorbed, so you won’t be disturbed if your partner is tossing and turning in bed.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer’s defects