Tempurpedic PRO BREEZE – MEDIUM
Choose an option
Add to cart
The all-new TEMPUR-PRObreeze° has a 3-level system of cutting-edge materials that work together from cover to core to keep you cool all night long. The zip-off cover provides cool-to-touch comfort when you lie down, while exclusive PureCool+™ Phase Change Material absorbs excess heat while you fall asleep. And TEMPUR-CM+™ provides maximum airflow and breathability throughout the night.
Quilt – Top of Mattress
- SmartClimate Max Dual Cover System – An upgrade from the TEMPUR-PRObreeze®° collection, this system delivers even more cooling power through the combination of the super-stretch performance panel, the cool-to-the-touch cover, an inner cooling cover, the phase-change material, and the ventilated design of the high-density TEMPUR-APR® material.
- PureCool+ Phase Change Material – At about 80°F, the molecules within TEMPUR-breeze’s most efficient Phase Change Material (PCM) to-date, PURECOOL+™, activate, shifting from a solid to a liquid to absorb massive amounts of heat. For the first time, Tempur-Pedic’s scientists successfully altered these proprietary molecules to deliver more phase change material, increasing its capacity to absorb heat by 2x compared to other PCM.
Comfort – Padding Layers
- Tempur CM+ Material – A 1.2” layer of high-density TEMPUR-CM+™, one of Tempur-Pedic’s most advanced materials, provides both pressure relief and breathability benefits. Its open-cell design wicks away moisture so your mattress stays fresh and dry.
- Original TEMPUR Material – Originally formulated to absorb the G-Force of NASA astronauts traveling into space and then perfected by us for sleepers — it’s as comfortable and supportive as it is iconic.
Correct Back Support System
- Tempur Foam – The high-density TEMPUR® materials, combined with the durable base foam layer, provides ultra-responsive support as you move around during the night. Motion is also absorbed, so you won’t be disturbed if your partner is tossing and turning in bed.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer’s defects